Pitch and Mingle: The Pitchout
The Pitch and Mingle: The Lucky Pitch will select the 5 best early-stage applications to present at the Maryland Innovation Center on Wednesday, March 20, 2024. Applications are due by Wednesday, February 21, 2024, at 5 PM.
- We are looking for innovative and disruptive ideas and concepts.
- The idea or concept can be for a product or service.
- The business or personal residence of the founder must be in Maryland, with preference given to organizations based in Howard County.
- This pitch competition is for all early-stage startups with annual revenues at $10,000 or below. Priority will be given to pre-revenue businesses.
- The idea can be for a new business or a new product or offering. The key is that it is an innovative solution or offering and has potential to gain traction in the marketplace.
- Selected applicants will be required to present at the Pitch and Mingle event on March 20th, including being on video and in photographs that will be used by Howard County and the Maryland Innovation Center for promotional purposes.
The top applicants may be contacted for a 10-minute interview and discussion about the next steps. The 5 finalists will be announced after interviews are completed.
Each finalist will receive pitch coaching to help them prepare a 4-minute presentation of their idea. Each presenter will receive a complimentary ticket for themselves and a guest to attend the Pitch and Mingle event on March 20th where they will present their pitch. Up to $10,000 in prizes will be awarded